This is clip #1 of an extended interview with Patrick Donohue & Jennipher Dickens of the Sarah Jane Brain Foundation, and TBI advocate Craig Sears

This is clip #1 of an extended interview with Patrick Donohue & Jennipher Dickens of the Sarah Jane Brain Foundation, and TBI advocate Craig Sears, with Gabor Kautzner, on "The Sandbox Chronicles"....

For myself, I wish on that July afternoon 21 years, that there was a national PABI plan in place. I wish that the doctors, and nurses, and all the cops, judges, and people whoever had the power over me had a clue about TBI. I wish that when I needed it, there were people to turn to, answers to the questions I didn't even know I had, and the resources in place for me. I wonder how different my life would be today.

To President Barak Obama and our leaders and lawmakers, I plead with
you to put the Sarah Jane Brain Project's national PABI plan in place so others don’t have to go through what I am/have. This is cruel and unusual punishment because I/they have a disability called PABI/PTBI.